Ben@GuestBook

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Love Confession

Appologise:
Sorry for MIA again.....
Mom has been very very lazy lately, thats why no update from us...to make her move her lazy butt, we need to kick all the lazy bug away.....



as far as we could..........


We were doing fine during the MIA. Other than our daily activities, we did have some special thing "spice up" our life.... and this is what I did....I confess....




I just couldn't resist it, I love my rainbow bone soooooooooo much!!! I want it sooooooooo much and I have to tell him and everybody how much that I love it!!!


I love you rainbow bone!! Yes, I love you to death!!!
Things went so smooth, so pawfect until......


"Twinkle, cant you just leave us alone!!!!!!!"

slurpy licks,

BenBen

10 comments:

Moco said...

You have a very nice rainbow bone. Who cares if it stinks.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty rainbow bone! You loved it too much, BenBen!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

Toys with holes are the best.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ben!
I can see how much love you gave to your bone!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Those are called love bites. Hehehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Are you giving it to Twinkle?

~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

Sorry your cute rainbow bone died :( We have missed you guys!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Stinky toys are the best ones. Becareful no mean human washes it.

Simba x

Goofy said...

What are toys that doesn't stink?

andrahyb said...

Ours are STINK and STAINed! Hehehe!
STINK toys rule!