Ben@GuestBook

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Extra protein & Collar

Hi pals, its Wang Wang Wednesday!!!

Ooo...I saw something.

*sniff sniff * what's that? what's that?

It's an ant. "Hello ant, where are you heading to??"

"Oh no, you are heading to my treats's container!! "

"Cannot!! I gotta stop you !!!"

"How? How? Ok, Im gonna swallow you before you swallow my treats."

Hmm....I got extra protein today, not bad.

Oh ya, did I tell you pals that the dog lady gave us new collar??



Yeah, I got a pinky new collar with my name on it. Cool huh, and the dog lady also put her contact number on it incase I got lost...I want to thank Boo Boo's mom coz she is the one who ordered the new collar for us.

Muah~~~~to Boo Boo's mom & Boo Boo too.

slurpy licks,

Wang Wang

14 comments:

Lizzy said...

Wang Wang!

Did the ant taste good? I'm sure it did. I don't think I've tried anys yet, but I know that flies and bees taste good!

Your new color is lovely! The bright pink totally suits you.

Sparky

shushu, momo & kero said...

I love wang wang wednesday column! :P

Nice collar! Did the ant taste good? Shushu prefer lizards (if he can get his hand on one. Most of the time they are just hanging on the celling, taunting him and he will spend hours staring at the celling and hoping for one to fall down)

won

Moco said...

Wang,

That is a great collar. I hope you never get lost. I like to eat bugs also. Sometimes I get flies in mid air.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, you eat ants.. and you kissed Boo Boo. You sure are a brave girl Wang wang

~ Girl girl

Par said...

Thats a bright collar...
Nice to see that it's sunny over there!

Amber-Mae said...

Hmm, I think one tiny ant is not enuf Wang Wang! Hehehehe! Your collar is really nice...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

That collar is very pink, its so you.

Simba x

Boo Casanova said...

WW, bright pink collar for the ladee. nice nice nice. yeah, ants taste good.

wet wet licks

Boo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahaha.. You should rename it as 'Wang Wang Wang-nesday' instead!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your new collar, Wang Wang! We've never eaten ants before! Are they tasty?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwww is a grate idea..
tell our mom...

Noah the Airedale said...

Love the new collar Wang Wang...it's very pink and looks lovely against your fur.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Peanut said...

are ants good? We have a lot of them outside. I might try one and see. The color is very nice. I like that it has your name and number.

Myeo said...

Hmmmm, never tried ants. But will they bite?

Love
Boy n Baby