Ben@GuestBook

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Groomer in the house

Do you remember the smiley bear that I got it from Girl Girl??

I actually like him so much and we been spending most of the time together. But then I think he needs some changes on his outfit coz its kinda bored to have the same look everyday. So, I help him abit...




I show it to mom but she doesn't look impress at all...sigh..she got no taste.



I think I am a pretty good groomer and my "customers" are happy with my "services".



slurpy licks,
Twinkle


13 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, that bear sure looks happy with his new look. I think you can help to groom Hippo too..

~ Girl girl

Goofy said...

oooo... i never knew you are such talented in grooming..
GG's idea is good, go groom hippo!!

love
goofy

Boo Casanova said...

err... how can smiley still smile after it gets saliva all over it body?

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm back at last, so much to catch up on.

Simba xx

BrandytheGreat said...

Sexay ears!!!

Noah the Airedale said...

We love the new look bear.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Abby said...

Hi, Twinkle...

Wow...You are a great groomer...

My Mom says she is taking me to the "Spa" soon...Maybe she can bring me to you instead...

Abby xxxooo

Par said...

sure looks happy...hehehe

Moco said...

You groom just like Dawson. Did you go to the same school?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twinkle!
Good grooming job! Yes, bear looks happy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

he is still smiling, I don't see the problem!!

Peanut said...

Looks good to me

Myeo said...

We think you did a nice job. The bear seems very happy.

Love
Boy n Baby