Ben@GuestBook

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Barkday & My scary outing

I wanna shout "Happy Barkday " to Asta Sweety, Bailey, Charlie!!!



"My Scary Outing"

We went to Fluff on weekend, it is a pet store open by some local pet forum people.

I was so excited about the outing....

But then when I reach the store.......there are few pups over there. They keep following, sniffing & kissing my butt and I dont like it!!! (BenBen: He means he scared of them...chicken!!)


This poodle keep following me, I know Im handsome but Im just not interested. (BenBen: Again, he is chicken!!) Then I saw Hippo...not. Its just another schnauzer that call Jim if Im not wrong.

They were all playing around having their treats and me Twinkle....



But then I think I like this lil pompom...she..er...mayb a he?? I didnt ask for the name. I assume is a she. She is sweet, I let her come near to me. But still I not feeling good in the store.

Mom gave up and....

I ran down the stair, mommy nearly fall. Hehehhe (BenBen: TOld ya chicken!!!)




Finally I got home & home is the best!!!


Extra slurpy licks,
BenBen & Twinkle

pee-ss: I didnt get any treats or toys from the store!!!! Now Im regret!!!


18 comments:

the many Bs said...

thanks for the birthday greetings, kiddos.

that looks like an interesting pet store outing. there were a lot of dogs there. we're not too sure about that poodle either.

woofs.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw Twinkle.. Why dont you like to play with other doggies?

~ Girl girl

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh.. you are such a shy guy..

but anyway, nowadays girls can be pretty aggresive..

Goofy said...

I'm back, dear twinkle!!!

oh.. u didn't get anything from that shop? isit you mom trying to be stingy or wat?

love love
goofy

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love meeting other dogs, they don't always want to play with me.

Simba x

Abby said...

Hi, Twinkle...

It's too bad you don't like other doggies...You might have made a few new friends & got some toys & treats...

Maybe next time...

Abby xxxooo

Joe Stains said...

its ok, I am not much of a social kinda guy either. Tanner is the friendly one in this house.

Moco said...

There is no place like home. I don't care much for those other pups sniffing me either.

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to our friends!
I NEED to go to a pet store and you were scared there?? Hmmmmm.... chick.... sorry..... errr.....
Too bad you did not get any toys or treats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

well this sucks said...

I don't know why, but Hippo makes me happy. Just looking at the cute face.

And Elmo just got his first blog award, and I've passed it onto Twinkle in my latest post! :)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Aiyoh Twinkle, you should have just grabbed some treats and toys before you ran out from that shop!!

Raising Addie said...

Hello BWTH Dog House!!!

I am in LOVE with your blog! You must be an artist because your pictures and graphics are amazing!

Thank you sooo very much for visiting our blog! We love to meet new friends!

May we add your blog to our fav fur blog list? We would love to keep in touch and see what you are up too.

Kisses
Addie

P.S. I think I'm in love with BenBen... it must be that border collie attraction thing!

Maggie said...

ohh i would love to go to the shop!!!
hopefully can meet you thereeeee

Boo Casanova said...

QUAK, QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK.

i want to have chicken for din din!

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Happy birthday to the furry friends :)
Maltese PAws,

S&C

Crystal: "don't worry Twinkle,I can be just like you only when it comes to male dogs. Not anydog can win my heart =P I sometimes play hard to get *hehe*

Kodak the Eskie said...

Sorry your brother is scared of those other dogs. I think that pom really liked him. I have a pom friend and they are very fun to play with.

Hugs, Kodak

Abby said...

Hi, Guys...

I gave you an Award...Stop by when you get a minute to pick it up...

Abby xxxooo

Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

hmmm...I reconizetheshop, its just few minutes walk from my house...if I am not mistaken, it should be in NZX rite ?