Ben@GuestBook

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My 1st walkie @ Central Park

As you all know I went for a walkie with Dad without Ben.....I know I know, that sound unfair to Ben. But it was not my fault!!! I asked Dad to bring along Ben but Dad doesn't want to. So blame Dad!!!

First time been to Central park. I was kinda excited. I kept checking the surrounding.

The park is huge!!! So I ran ran ran....

I like this park!! Can we come more often Dad???

I wanted to walk but lazy Dad is tired...mayb I should rest a little and has some water too.


Dad speaking:
Its our fault for not taking Ben to socialize more when he is still a pup. So we have pro bringing him out now. He feels uneasy/unsafe when he is in a new environment or surround by stranger. So, he tends to act more aggressive towards other dogs or human. That is why we never bring him out anymore. We do not want this happen to Darling too, so we will bring her out more to socialize with dogs & human.


So, Ben. Now you know whose fault it is. Its Daddy!!! So you should put Dad for adoption instead of me!!!!!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Darling!
Looks like you enjoyed a lot your walkie!
Too bad Ben could not go there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, Darling, we would love to adopt your daddy but we're not sure he will enjoy dog food with us, hehe!

Kien said...

oh.. you darling!.. lucky girl!.. u look so happy running around huh.. i bet you will be super hyper running around if your dad put you offleash!..hahhhaha.. sure your dad will lost few pounds after tat..

Love
Rossi.. n mum

Kien said...

oh.. you darling!.. lucky girl!.. u look so happy running around huh.. i bet you will be super hyper running around if your dad put you offleash!..hahhhaha.. sure your dad will lost few pounds after tat..

Love
Rossi.. n mum

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope your first walk at Central Park was a fun time and you got to smell all the new smells all around. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

Curator Deck said...

Thanks for a ggreat read